时间：2017-05-05 17:53:25本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 玉莲 我要投稿
1. 闪光的不一定是黄金.All is not gold that glitters./All that glitters is not gold.
2. The strong pass of the enemy is like a wall of iron, yet with firm strides we are conquring its summit.雄关漫道真如铁,而今迈步从头越.
3. My journey is long and winding, I will keep on exploring my way far and wide.路漫漫其修远兮,我将上下而求索.
4. 一分价钱一分货.You get what you pay off.
5. 眼见为实.Seeing is believing.
6. 无风不起浪.Where there''s smoke without fire.
7. 哪里有压迫,哪里就有反抗.Where there''s oppression there''s resistance.
8. 祸兮福所依,福兮祸所伏.All the Evils to be considered with the Good, that is in them, and with that worse attends them.
9. Make your whole year''s plan in the spring and the whole day''s plan in the morning.一年之计在于春,一天之计在于晨.
10. 细节决定成败.Details is the key to success.
1. A single spark can start a prairie fire. 星星之火，可以燎原。
2. As is the workman so is the work. 什么工人出什么活。
3. Ask no questions and you will be told no lies. 如果你少问，谎言就难进。
4. A smart coat is a good letter of introduction. 人要衣装，佛要金装。
5. A small leak will sink a great ship. 一个小漏洞可能弄沉一艘大轮船。
6. A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner. 平静的海洋练不出熟练的水手。
7. A sow, when washed; returns to the muck. 江山易改，本性难移。
8. A spot is most seen on the finest cloth. 最清洁的布上，污点特别显眼。
9. As soon as you have drunk, you turn your back upon the spring. 忘恩负义。
10. A staff is quickly found to beat a dog with. 欲加之罪，何患无辞。
11. As the best wine makes the sharpest vinegar, so the deepest love turns to the deadliest hatred. 美酒可制成烈醋，热爱能变为深仇。
12. As the call, so the echo. 发什么声音，有什么回声。
13. As the fool thinks, so the bell clinks. 一厢情愿。
14. As the inner life is, so will be the language. 言为心声。
15. As the old cock crows, so doth the young. 有其父必有其子。
16. As the touchstone tries gold, so gold tries man. 试金石可以试金，正如黄金可以试人。
17. As the tree falls, so shall it lie. 自作自受。
18. As the tree, so the fruit. 长什么树，结什么果。
19. As they sow, so let them reap. 种瓜得瓜，种豆得豆。
20. A still tongue makes a wise head. 智者寡言。
1. A penny saved is a penny earned(or gained). 省钱就是赚钱。
2. A pet lamb makes a cross ram. 宠坏的小羊将成为脾气坏的大羊。
3. A poor man who takes a rich wife has a ruler, not a wife. 穷汉娶富妻，必受老婆欺。
4. Apothecaries would not sugar their pills unless they were bitter. 好药不苦不会加糖衣。
5. Apparel makes the man. 马靠鞍装，人靠衣装。
6. Appearances are deceitful. 人不可貌相，海水不可斗量。
7. Appetite comes with eating. 食欲越吃越旺。
8. A quiet conscience sleeps in thunder. 白日不做亏心事，夜半不怕鬼敲门。
9. A ragged coat may cover an honest man. 不能以衣著取人。
10. Art is long, but lift is short. 人生有涯，而学无涯。
11. A ready way to lose friend is to lend him money. 失友都因借钱起。
12. A road of a thousand miles begins with one step. 千里之行始于足下。
13. A rolling stone gathers no moss. 滚石不生苔，转业不聚财。
14. Art lies in concealing art. 隐而不露即艺术。
15. As a man lives so shall he die. 有生必有死。
16. As a man''s heart is, so does he speak. 言为心声。
17. As a man sows, so he shall reap. 种瓜得瓜，种豆得豆。
18. A secret between more than two is no secret. 两人以上知道的秘密就不算秘密。
19. A servant is known by his master''s absence. 主人不在可以看出仆人的品行来。
20. A silent tongue and true heart are the most admirable things on earth. 缄默的嘴，真诚的心，是世界上最令人赞美的东西。