时间：2019-11-29 16:06:13本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 邱妹 我要投稿
1.What is visible only in winter time
2.What do you have that you can't lend to others
3.Why don't boys need to watch out for worms
when they're eating apples
3.The worms have to watch out for themselves.
3. watch out当心,注意,留神
1. A big black bear sat on a big black bug.
2. A big black bug bit a big black bear and made the big black bear bleed blood.
3. A big black bug bit a big black dog on his big black nose!
4. A loyal warrior will rarely worry why we rule.
5. A noise annoys an oyster, but a noisy noise annoys an oyster more!
6. Ann and Andy's anniversary is in April.
7. Bake big batches of bitter brown bread.
8. Big black bugs bleed blue black blood but baby black bugs bleed blue blood.
9. Black background, brown background.
10. Blake's black bike's back brake bracket block broke.
11. Blue glue gun, green glue gun.
12. Caution: Wide Right Turns
13. Each Easter Eddie eats eighty Easter eggs.
14. Elizabeth has eleven elves in her elm tree.
15. Elizabeth's birthday is on the third Thursday of this month.
1 I'm Trying to Stop It
"Boy,why have you got cotton-wool in your ear?Is it infected?"
"No,sir,but you said yesterday that everything you told me went in one ear and out the other ,so I am trying to stop it."
2 “I'm sorry ,Madam ,but I shall have to charge you twenty dollars for pulling your boy's tooth .”
“Twenty d ollars!Why ,I understand you to say that you charged only four dollars for such work!”
“Yes ,but this youngster yelled so terribly that he scared four other patients out of the office .”
3 TWO：Teacher：We all know that beat causes an object to expand an cold cauese it to contract.Now,can anyone give me a good example?
John：Well ,in the summer the days are long,and in the winter the days are short.
4 A man walks into a shop and sees a cute little dog.He asks the shopkeeper, "Does your dog bite?" The shopkeeper says, "No, my dog does not bite." The man tries to pet the dog and the dog bites him."Ouch," he says, "I thought you said your dog does not bite!" The shopkeeper replies, "That is not my dog."
1.How to put you left hand where your right hand can't
2.How can you tell the weather with a rope
1.Put your left hand on your right elbow.
2.Take it in the open.If it swings, it's windy; if it's wet,
2.in the open在户外,在野外
1.she sells seashells on the seashore. the seashells she sells are seashore seashells.
2.no need to light a night light on a light night like tonight.
3.the thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughout thursday.
4.you know new york, you need new york.
you know you need unique new york.
5.a big black bug bit a big black bear and made the big black bear bleed blood.
6.fresh fried fish, fish fresh fried, fried fish fresh, fish fried fresh.•
7.peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,a peck of pickled peppers peter piper picked.if peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. where's the peck of pickled peppers peter piper picked?
8.how many good cookies could a good cook cook if a good cook could cook as many good cookies as a good cook could cook?
9.how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a wooodchuck could chuck wood?
a woodchuck would chuck all the wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
10.great greek grape growers grow great
greek grapes, but the greeks do not eat the grapes the great greek grape growers grow.