时间：2019-11-29 10:27:08本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 邱妹 我要投稿
1.On the way to the bank, Mr. Green met three of his
friends.Each of them had his wife with him and each
of the ladies had two babies in her arms.How many people
are going to the bank
2.My mother and my father had a baby.It wasn't my brother
nor my sister.Who was it
3.Why do birds fly south
1.Only Mr. Green. The other people may not be going to the bank.
2.It was me.
3.It's too far to walk.
1. i wish i were what i was when i wished i were what i am.
2. i wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, i won't wish the wish you wish to wish.
3. i wish you were a fish in my dish
4. if two witches would watch two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
5. if you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
6. it's not the cough that carries you off, it's the coffin they carry you off in! 32. little red lorry
7. miss smith's fish-sauce shop seldom sells shellfish.
8. never trouble about trouble until trouble troubles you!
9. nothing is worth thousands of deaths.
10. picky people pick peter pan peanut butter. peter pan peanut is the peanut picky people pick.
11. ripe white wheat reapers reap ripe white wheat right.
12. she said she should sit.
13. shut up the shutters and sit in the shop.
A country doctor went way out to the boondocks to deliver a baby.
It was so far out, there was no electricity. When the doctor arrived, no one was home except for the laboring mother and her 5-year-old child. The doctor instructed the child to hold a lantern high so he could see, while he helped the woman deliver the baby.
The child did so, the mother pushed and after a little while, the doctor lifted the newborn baby by the feet and spanked him on the bottom to get him to take his first breath.
The doctor then asked the 5-year-old what he thought of the baby.
"Hit him again," the 5-year-old said. "He shouldn't have crawled up there in the first place!"
1.If you throw a stone into the Red Sea,what will it become
2.If two's company and three's a crowd,what's four and five
3.If you took three big apples from a basket or ten apples, how many apples would you have
3.You took three apples and you would certainly have three apples.
Four and five is nine四加五等于九
1 The man with fair hair dare not repair their chairs there because there is a bear there.
2 Good cookies could be cooked by a good cook if a good cook could cook good cookies.
3 She sells sea shlls on the seashore .The seashells she sells are seashells ,she is sure.
4 A bitter biting bittern bit a better brother bittern, and the bitter better bittern bit the bitter bittern back. And the bitter bittern, bitten, by the better bitten bittern, said: “I’m a bitter biter bit, alack!
5 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
6 Ann sent Andy ten hens and Andy sent Ann ten pens。
7 Canners can can what they can can but can not can things can't be canned。
8 Good cookies could be cooked by a good cook if a good cook could cook good cookies。
9 Jenny and Jimmy went to Jamaica and Germany in January, but Joan and John went to Jordan and Japan in June and July。
10 A cricket critically cricked at a critical cricket match, and so this cricket quitted the cricket match quickly。
英语笑话故事：Drink like a fish
A guy hosted a dinner party for people from work, including his boss.
All during the sit-down dinner, the host's three-year-old girl stared at her father's boss sitting across from her. The girl could hardly eat her food for staring.
The man checked his tie, felt his face for food, patted his hair in place, but nothing stopped her from staring at him. He tried his best to ignore her but, finally it was too much for him.
He asked her, "Why are you staring at me.?"
Everyone at the table had noticed her behaviour and the table went quiet for her response.
The little girl said, "My Daddy said you drink like a fish and I don't want to miss it!"